Manage your educational finances with a payment plan. Through this zero-interest payment option, you can break your tuition costs into multiple installments.
As a student, you can enroll in a payment plan featuring up to four installments for fall and spring terms and up to three installments for the summer term. The number of installments depends on when you enroll in the payment plan. To enroll in a plan, you must have a balance of $300 or more.
How to Enroll
To enroll in a payment plan, follow these steps:
- Log into your CashNet account. On the home page, you will see the UWF payment plan link.
- Review plan budget and payment due dates.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- The first payment is required online to enroll into the payment plan.
Signup Deadlines and Due Dates
Unless you enroll in a payment plan, the total cost of your tuition is due at the beginning of the term, even if your course does not begin until later in the term.
Your first payment is due when you enroll in the plan. Due dates for installment payments are determined by the plan in which you are enrolled.
- Electronic check via CashNet
- Debit or credit card (a 2.75% convenience charge is assessed for each transaction)
- BankMobile Vibe debit card (a 2.75% convenience charge is assessed for each transaction)
- Cash (in person)
- Money order
- Traveler’s check
- Foreign currency through CashNet or Western Union
If you mail payments, you must include all fee payment documents — such as fee waiver forms, fee deferment forms and tuition aid forms — to ensure payment is properly processed in a timely manner.
All checks and money orders should be made payable to the University of West Florida and sent to the following address:
University of West Florida
Cashier’s Office, Building 20E
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, Florida 32514
Accounts with late payments will be assessed a $100 fee.
If your check is returned, a return item fee will be assessed to your student account.
Students whose registration is canceled due to non-payment may appeal for reinstatement through the Office of the Registrar and will be assessed a $200 reinstatement fee. The reinstatement fee is made of a $100 late payment fee assessed for late payment and a $100 late registration fee to be re-enrolled.