Fill out the form to learn more about earning your degree at UWF Online.
Whether you are seeking a degree that fits into your demanding schedule or
Online degrees may not be available in all states. If you are an out-of-state student, please review our State Authorization Status to confirm that the program is available in your state.
- Gain a competitive skill set in business and accounting to excel in the field and stand out for the role you want.
- Accredited by the AACSB International, the program prepares you for the CPA exam in Florida.
Bachelor of General Studies (B.G.S.)
- Prepare to enter an increasingly diverse workforce with marketable skills
- Study with a great degree of customization, both in content and course delivery
Business Analytics Certificate
- Build strategic decision-making skills to apply in diverse business environments
- Develop expertise in data analysis and prepare for success in risk management positions
Chemistry for Laboratory Health Sciences Undergraduate Certificate
Build your chemistry experience to go further.
- Create the foundation needed to pursue an advanced laboratory science degree
- Complete general and organic chemistry courses
Clinical Lab Sciences, B.S. – MLT to MLS
- Prepare for the ASCP national exam for MLS qualification
- Get hands-on training to prepare for an advanced career as an MLS
Criminal Justice, B.A.
- Prepare for your career with a variety of electives that address current issues and specializations in the field.
- Join the Accelerated Bachelors to Masters program and take up to 12 credit hours of graduate coursework — saving you time and money.
Data Fluency Undergraduate Certificate
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
- Learn to organize, analyze and interpret data to inform business strategy.
- Develop presentation skills for communicating insights to decision-makers.
Database Systems Certificate
- Get hands-on practice designing and optimizing databases
- Gain both theoretical and practical knowledge to jump-start your career
Engineering Professional Certificate
- Gain career-ready skills through a certificate that combines three courses into one program.
- Study an industry-focused curriculum designed to boost your professional marketability in engineering.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Certificate
- The AACSB-accredited curriculum offers a multidisciplinary approach to innovation and entrepreneurship, incorporating instruction from various subject areas
- Excel in starting your own business and become an innovative leader
Exceptional Student Education, B.A.
- Earn Florida DOE certification in Exceptional Student Education and Elementary Education with Reading and ESOL endorsements
- Learn how to create and manage an inclusive learning environment
- Learn how to use the appropriate tools and techniques to identify and solve finance problems.
- Apply finance concepts and theories that lead to a career in finance
- Manage a real portfolio of money for the university
- Secure a broad background in all major areas of business and specialized knowledge in finance
- Gain first-hand experience managing a real investment portfolio
- Accredited by AACSB International
Fraud Examinations Certificate
- Prepare to investigate and prevent white-collar crime and financial fraud
- Learn from faculty with expertise in accounting, criminal investigation and cybercrimes
General Business, B.S.B.A.
- Prepare for careers in management, information systems, marketing and finance in this AACSB International accredited program.
- Become a multifaceted professional with skills in communication, critical-thinking and the law.
- Recognize and practice using GIS technologies
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data collected by GIS technologies
Global Hospitality and Tourism, B.S.
- Learn how to use the underlying concepts of hospitality and tourism management including finance, operations, customer service theory, human resources, marketing and communications.
- Understand the overlap in relationships among the global hospitality and tourism industries.
Health Sciences, B.S. – Behavior Analysis
- Use the science of behavior to improve lives
- Prepare for the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) exam or the Qualified Autism Services Provider Supervisor (QASP-S) exam
Health Sciences, B.S. – Healthcare Administration
- Develop the skills needed to succeed in a career at a hospital, insurance company and more
- Build a strong foundation in the fundamentals of the healthcare industry
Health Sciences, B.S. (General)
- Enhance foundational knowledge relating to specific areas of individual and public health
- Learn how to promote the well-being of a community
Human Resource Management, B.S.B.A.
- Curriculum aligned with guidelines set by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Gain specific knowledge and skills to prepare for a career in HR
Human Resources Management Online Certificate
- Add value to organizations as a human resources leader
- Fully online, AACSB-accredited curriculum
Information Security Management Certificate
- Learn from expert educators who bring real-world information systems experience to each course
- Build expertise in business intelligence fundamentals and prepare for administrative positions within the field
Instructional Design and Technology, B.S.
- Enjoy expanding job opportunities in instructional design and technology-related jobs
- Design, develop and implement instructional and performance solutions
Intelligence Analysis Certificate
- Identify key concepts and issues in security-related intelligence
- Determine patterns and trends in large data sets
Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Community Education Specialization, B.A.
- Focus on non-traditional education and prepare for educational roles outside traditional K–12 schools
- Plan developmentally appropriate interactions based on goals identified for all learners in community environments
Management Development Online Certificate
- Pursue employment in one of the most high-paying fields
- Course choices help align the certificate to your career goals
Maritime Studies, B.A.
- Enhance your maritime knowledge with studies in economics, public administration, art, geography and leisure
- Tailor our online maritime studies degree program to your individual interests
Medical Laboratory Sciences Online Certificate
- Choose from four options to work as a technologist in one of many laboratory settings.
- Take a national board examination at the end of your program to pursue licensure
- Develop an understanding of the multiple influences created by the biological characteristics of the organism
- Prepare to pursue a wide range of careers at the bachelor’s level or advanced training in psychology
Public Health, B.S.
- Gain the credentials to excel in areas such as public health, consultation and consumer advocacy
- Explore how to address issues related to diseases, medical disasters and the legalities of public health and healthcare
RN to BSN
- Gain more skills for career advancement in nursing and increased earning potential
- Transition from the role of an RN to a BSN generalist providing professional care
Special Topics in Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Extend your knowledge of the concepts, principles and regulations that impact healthcare
- Deepen your understanding of how health professionals care for special populations
- Learn about the electronic clinical records systems used by medical records specialists
Supply Chain Management, B.S.B.A.
- Learn to make effective logistics decisions for your organization by identifying and evaluating critical service and cost factors.
- Gain skills to create, develop and evaluate theory-driven, data-based, ethical supply chain logistics management strategies.