Save Thousands on Tuition at the University of West Florida
In partnership with select organizations, the University of West Florida offers a tuition discount on online programs. You could be eligible for a 10% tuition reduction.* Plus, we welcome you with a generous transfer credit policy and an online format that allows you to study when and where it’s best for you.
You can earn your degree quickly and affordably to advance your career.
At UWF You Can:
- Complete your degree and advance your career.
- Transfer up to 90 credits to earn your bachelor’s degree.
- Earn an affordable, high-quality education.
- Build valuable, real-world skill sets that you can use immediately to stand out from your peers.
You Can Finally Take That Next Step
Though you know earning your degree is the right answer, you may wonder if it’s the right time. Our admission counselors are happy to chat with you about each program’s realistic demands so you can make the best decision for yourself. Please contact us today to learn more and get your questions answered.
Get Started Today!
Select organizations and UWF are working together to make sure you can advance your education and career in an affordable, timely way. Be sure to ask your HR team about your company’s tuition reimbursement plan. UWF’s flexible online format and high-quality programs make this the right time for you to get started.
Choose the degree program below that best suits your experience and interests and learn more about it now.
Which Degree Is Right For You?
Accelerated BSN to MSN
- Gain more skills for career advancement in nursing and increased earning potential
- Transition from the role of an RN to a BSN generalist providing professional care
Clinical Lab Sciences, B.S. – MLT to MLS
- Prepare for the ASCP national exam for MLS qualification
- Get hands-on training to prepare for an advanced career as an MLS
Computer Science, M.S.
- Explore modern topics in software engineering or data analytics
- Prepare for further studies or a career in computing, data analytics or cybersecurity
Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.S.**
- Build expansive expertise for improving curriculum development and evaluation practices at your institution
- Customize the degree for your goals with areas of focus in Administration and Leadership Studies and Curriculum and Assessment
Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D.**
- Engage with experienced educators to become a recognized leader in a variety of educational settings
- Develop the expertise to achieve your career goals by specializing in Curriculum and Assessment or Administration and Leadership Studies (on campus)
Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed. (3 Specializations)
- Choose from three specializations, Elementary, Middle or Secondary Education, to align your studies with the skills you need most in the classroom
- Prepare for advanced careers in instruction and leadership in a program that combines the latest educational theories with practical application
- Become a leader in the protection of data assets and analysis of potential threats
- Gain hands-on cybersecurity experience through real-world simulations
Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Earn the credentials to qualify for a leadership role in your school or district
- Prepare for the Florida Educational Leadership Exam
Elementary Education, B.A. (On Campus)**
- In this primarily face-to-face program, prepare to earn your Professional Florida Educator’s Certificate in Elementary Education (K–6)
- Distinguish yourself with endorsements in Reading and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Experience a curriculum with an emphasis on practical application and hands-on learning
Exceptional Student Education, B.A.**
- Prepare to earn your Professional Florida Educator’s Certificate in Exceptional Student Education (K–12) and Elementary Education (K–6)
- Take convenient and flexible online courses led by experienced, full-time faculty
- Distinguish yourself with endorsements in Reading and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Exceptional Student Education, M.A. (Special and Alternative Education Specialization)**
- Learn evidence-based instructional strategies for increasing engagement with students who have diverse learning needs
- Advance your career in special education through comprehensive coursework and one-on-one mentoring
Geographic Information Science Administration, M.S.
- Learn the cutting-edge technology and latest approaches used in the field
- Gain a well-rounded foundation through both business and GIS courses
Health Sciences, B.S. – General**
- Enhance foundational knowledge relating to specific areas of individual and public health
- Learn how to promote the well-being of a community
Health Sciences, B.S. – Healthcare Administration**
- Develop the skills needed to succeed in a career at a hospital, insurance company and more
- Build a strong foundation in the fundamentals of the healthcare industry
Information Technology, M.S.
- Specialize your degree and gain deeper knowledge through elective courses
- Develop the skills for a leadership role in IT
Instructional Design and Technology, B.S.**
- Engage in project-based coursework led by caring and experienced faculty
- Learn the skills necessary for roles in healthcare, government, U.S. military, business, K–12 and higher education or any organization that has a need to improve performance or integrate technology in the workplace
Instructional Design and Technology, Ed.D.**
- Learn to apply research, theory and best practices to analyze, identify and implement training and non-training solutions to improve organizational performance across disciplines
- Participate in a cohort-based doctoral program built on the principles of the Carnegie Project for the Education Doctorate and supported by highly skilled and dedicated faculty
- Develop the skills necessary to serve as a scholarly practitioner and leader in performance improvement and change management
Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed.**
- Master skills that are applicable across disciplines, preparing you for careers in business and industry, public and private schools, government, K–12 and higher education, training agencies and the military
- Develop knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to real-world problems, guided by experienced, responsive and caring faculty who provide one-on-one feedback to every student
Nursing, M.S.N. – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Gain the skills needed to care for primary care patients of all ages
- Prepare for the ANCC or AANP national certification exam
Nursing, M.S.N. – Nurse Executive
- Learn the skills necessary for an executive role in case management, nursing informatics and more
- Explore how to implement research- and evidence-based practices
Nursing, M.S.N. – Nursing Education
- Discover instructional strategies and curriculum design to meet the needs of tomorrow’s nurses
- Prepare for doctoral studies or a career in an academic or hospital setting
Public Health, B.S.
- Gain the credentials to excel in areas such as public health, consultation and consumer advocacy
- Explore how to address issues related to diseases, medical disasters and the legalities of public health and healthcare
- Become a literacy leader in our CAEP-accredited program that leads to certification in K–12 reading in the state of Florida
- Distinguish yourself by completing online courses that emphasize specialized coaching and are led by faculty with deep subject matter expertise
RN to MSN
- Implement research- and evidence-based nursing approaches
- Demonstrate advanced professional knowledge of nursing practice
Social Work, M.S.W.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge in medical and behavioral health social work
- Work with a variety of social populations including individuals, families and groups
* The corporate tuition discount applies only to University of West Florida online programs and cannot be combined with any other tuition discounts or institution scholarships. This discount is for tuition only and does not apply to any associated fees. The tuition discount availability and/or amount may vary by online program. To confirm tuition discount and program details, please consult an enrollment counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information presented may be revised without notice.
** Program not eligible for the 10% tuition reduction.
Complete the form to receive more information about this program.
At UWF, it is our mission to provide students the access and affordability to be successful through competitive tuition, financial aid resources and support along the way.
Focused on Student Success
Our nationally ranked degree programs give you the chance to learn from expert faculty members in an environment dedicated to your success.
Leader in Online Learning
Designed for working students who need flexibility, our programs are delivered in a convenient format with multiple start dates per year.
UWF is a Military Friendly® School and helps active-duty U.S. military service members and veterans transition from serving their country to earning their degree.
First Spring Start
Start Date: January 10, 2022
Second Spring Start
Start Date: March 07, 2022
Second Summer Start
Start Date: June 30, 2022
About UWF Online
With a history of more than 50 years of being a leader in education, the University of West Florida offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees with a mission to create the next generation of big thinkers. Based in Pensacola, UWF’s forward-thinking programs prepare students for success through creative, collaborative learning experiences. Consistently named a top Military Friendly® School, UWF holds many accreditations and rankings and provides a wealth of benefits for its online students.
Accreditations and Affiliations
The University of West Florida is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of West Florida.
UWF Online is approved by the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. The voluntary agreement among member states and U.S. territories establishes comparable national standards for interstate offerings of postsecondary distance-education courses and programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in other states.