Become an Innovative Thinker...
A leader in online learning, the University of West Florida offers numerous online programs to help you become a part of the next generation of big thinkers. Ranked No. 2 as a top-performing State University by the Florida Board of Governors, we are committed to providing an affordable, quality education that will help you thrive and achieve your goals.
Designed to fit into your demanding schedule so that you can study at your own pace, our online degree programs help you take the next step in your career. Choose from high-quality programs in the health sciences, nursing, social work, education, technology and more.
Each of UWF’s programs is taught by faculty members who are not only committed to your success but have years of experience in their fields. Through team-based learning and high-tech practices, you will gain a well-rounded education and practical knowledge. In addition, you can begin your degree program at a time that works best for you as we offer several start dates throughout the year.
Become one of tomorrow’s leaders with a degree from UWF Online.
Complete the form to receive more information about this program.
Clinical Lab Sciences, B.S. – MLT to MLS
- Prepare for the ASCP national exam for certification as a medical laboratory scientist
- Get the bachelor’s degree that will prepare you for an advanced career as a medical laboratory scientist
Computer Science, M.S.
- Explore modern topics in software engineering or data analytics
- Explore advanced topics in algorithmic programming, parallel computing, artificial intelligence and more
Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
- Choose from three specializations to align your studies with the skills you need most in the classroom
- Prepare for advanced careers through this NCATE-accredited program
- Become a leader in the protection of data assets and analysis of potential threats
- Gain hands-on cybersecurity experience through real-world simulations
Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Earn the credentials to qualify for a leadership role in your school or district
- Prepare for the Florida Educational Leadership Exam
Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Gain the skills needed to care for primary care patients of all ages
- Prepare for the ANCC or AANP national certification exam
Geographic Information Science Administration, M.S.
- Learn the cutting-edge technology and latest approaches used in the field
- Gain a well-rounded foundation through both business and GIS courses
Health Sciences, B.S. – Healthcare Administration
- Develop the skills needed to succeed in a career at a hospital, insurance company and more
- Build a strong foundation in the fundamentals of the healthcare industry
Health Sciences, B.S. – Public Health
- Gain the credentials to excel in areas such as public health, consultation and consumer advocacy
- Explore how to address issues related to diseases, medical disasters and the legalities of public health and healthcare
Health Sciences, B.S. (General)
- Enhance foundational knowledge relating to specific areas of individual and public health
- Learn how to promote the well-being of a community
Information Technology, M.S.
- Specialize your degree and gain deeper knowledge through elective courses
- Develop the skills for a leadership role in IT
Master of Social Work
- Prepare for a career as an LCSW in Florida with this CSWE-accredited program
- Gain the knowledge, skills and experience for advanced social work practice
Nurse Executive, MSN
- Learn the skills necessary for an executive role in case management, nursing informatics and more
- Explore how to implement research- and evidence-based practices
Nursing Education, MSN
- Discover instructional strategies and curriculum design to meet the needs of tomorrow’s nurses
- Prepare for doctoral studies or a career in an academic or hospital setting
RN to BSN
- Gain more skills for career advancement in nursing and increased earning potential
- Transition from the role of an RN to a BSN generalist providing professional care
RN to MSN
- Finish your BSN and MSN faster with this accelerated, accredited program
- Choose from Nursing Education and Nurse Executive track options to specialize your MSN
At UWF, it is our mission to provide students the access and affordability to be successful through competitive tuition, financial aid resources and support along the way.
Focused on Student Success
Our nationally ranked degree programs give you the chance to learn from expert faculty members in an environment dedicated to your success.
Leader in Online Learning
Designed for working students who need flexibility, our programs are delivered in a convenient format with multiple start dates per year.
UWF is a Military Friendly® School and helps active-duty U.S. military service members and veterans transition from serving their country to earning their degree.
Second Fall Start
Start Date: October 21, 2019
First Spring Start
Start Date: January 06, 2020
Second Spring Start
Start Date: March 02, 2020
About UWF Online
With a history of more than 50 years of being a leader in education, the University of West Florida offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees with a mission to create the next generation of big thinkers. Based in Pensacola, UWF’s forward-thinking programs prepare students for success through creative, collaborative learning experiences. Consistently named a top Military Friendly® School, UWF holds many accreditations and rankings and provides a wealth of benefits for its online students.
Accreditations and Affiliations
The University of West Florida is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of West Florida.
UWF Online is approved by the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. The voluntary agreement among member states and U.S. territories establishes comparable national standards for interstate offerings of postsecondary distance-education courses and programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in other states.